This is normal behavior and nothing to worry about. Since the drives inside the GT 062E take a few seconds to spin up, they are "offline" for a moment when the controller goes to look for them, and Glyph Manager reports that the array has failed. When they fully spin up the controller sees that everything is normal, and the warning message goes away.
Articles in this section
- Do I need RAID software to use the GT 062E?
- The LED flashes red on my GT 062E when I power it on. Is this a problem?
- Why does Glyph claim the GT 062 and GT 062E work with Pro Tools when Digidesign doesn't support RAID drives?
- I am using Windows 2000 and/or XP 32-bit and my volume is bigger than 2TB. Why does my GT 062E not show up correctly?
- On Windows, during GT 062E power on, why does Glyph Manager report that the array has failed?
- My GT 062E does not show up correctly in Windows while connected via eSATA (3TB or 4TB only).
- 2TB Disk Size limit with older versions of Pro Tools (ver 8 and lower)