RAID software is not needed because the RAID intelligence is built into GT 062E hardware. To configure as a RAID 0 or RAID 1 array, use the Glyph Manager software to switch drive modes, and format the drive.
Articles in this section
- Do I need RAID software to use the GT 062E?
- The LED flashes red on my GT 062E when I power it on. Is this a problem?
- Why does Glyph claim the GT 062 and GT 062E work with Pro Tools when Digidesign doesn't support RAID drives?
- I am using Windows 2000 and/or XP 32-bit and my volume is bigger than 2TB. Why does my GT 062E not show up correctly?
- On Windows, during GT 062E power on, why does Glyph Manager report that the array has failed?
- My GT 062E does not show up correctly in Windows while connected via eSATA (3TB or 4TB only).
- 2TB Disk Size limit with older versions of Pro Tools (ver 8 and lower)