The EC2 eSATA card included with the ForteRAID is designed to provide basic eSATA connectivity. It does not support Glyph Manager nor does it support the full speed of the ForteRAID, which is 230MB/s. The EC2 card supports 110MB/s, and it is included with the ForteRAID to provide speeds faster than FireWire 800.
Articles in this section
- I am using Windows 2000 and/or XP 32-bit and my volume is bigger than 2TB. Why does my ForteRAID not show up correctly?
- Is RAID 10 as safe as RAID 1?
- Glyph Manager doesn't work with the bundled EC2 card from Glyph
- How do I change a failed ForteRAID drive module?
- My ForteRAID does not show up correctly in Windows while connected via eSATA (Models above 2TB).
- 2TB Disk Size limit with older versions of Pro Tools (ver 8 and lower)