Glyph's EC2 eSATA card (included with the ForteRAID and sold separately) is designed to provide basic eSATA connectivity. It does not support Glyph Manager nor does it support the full speed of the many Glyph products. The EC2 card supports 110MB/s, and it is included with the ForteRAID to provide speeds faster than FireWire 800.
Articles in this section
- What is the most recent version of Glyph Manager?
- Glyph Manager doesn't automatically start when using Windows 7. Why?
- Glyph Manager doesn't work with the bundled EC2 card from Glyph
- Glyph Manager and 64-bit Windows operating systems
- Does Glyph Manager work over eSATA?
- Glyph Manager and 64-bit Mac operating systems
- Glyph Manager application does not open on my Macintosh computer. What do I do?
- Does Glyph Manager work over FireWire in Mac OSX 10.6 or 10.7?