This is a known problem with Windows 7. Automatic starting of Glyph Manager does not work currently. You must manually start the program under Windows 7.
Articles in this section
- What is the most recent version of Glyph Manager?
- Glyph Manager doesn't automatically start when using Windows 7. Why?
- Glyph Manager doesn't work with the bundled EC2 card from Glyph
- Glyph Manager and 64-bit Windows operating systems
- Does Glyph Manager work over eSATA?
- Glyph Manager and 64-bit Mac operating systems
- Glyph Manager application does not open on my Macintosh computer. What do I do?
- Does Glyph Manager work over FireWire in Mac OSX 10.6 or 10.7?